As with many coaches, I have all sort of experiences that led to defining my career. I believe however that there’s also a need for education, both formal and informal, to balance this out. I have these. I’m a Professional Certified Life Coach.
Personally, I’m a Wife, Mom, Ma’amma, Believer, and Friend. I’m a high-energy, determined, personable woman who is willing to do what it takes to help you self-discover, gain insight, release baggage, and/or reach your goals. I have a great understanding of people and perspective — that is, the combination of experiences, values, and beliefs. I have a great understanding of people and personal finances, and of what can happen when these two get together. I also have a great understanding of people who feel stuck, generally because (even subconsciously) they are not being true to who they really are, what they really want in life. I’m passionate about life change and I have qualifications to boot.
Liette M. Collier
BA.Psych. (Hons), BA.Org.M., CANC, M.Ed., CTRTC
My education, quick overview, includes:
- BA in Psychology (hons. with distinction)
- BA in Organizational Management (with distinction)
- M.Ed. in Adult Education (UNB)
- Centre for Applied Neuroscience Coaching [NeuroPsychoidiology Life Coach] (CANC)
- Choice Theory, Reality Therapy, & Lead Management (CTRTC) WGI-Canada
- Christian Lay Counsellor
- Member of the Centre of Applied Neuroscience Coaching (CANC)
- Member of International Coaching Federation-Atlantic (ICF-Atl.)
- Member of Glasser-Canada (Glasser-Canada/William Glasser International)
I have over 25 years experience as a facilitator/coach, CAN certified in 2010, and continue to expand my qualifications. How can I help you?